Friday 31 July 2015

Welcome to my New World of Blogging!

Ha Ha! So I have finally joined the world of blogging so it seems! I love reading other people's blogs and so I have decided to have a little go myself! How hard can it be?!?! lol I think those will be my famous last words!! 

I hope in future blogs I will be able to show you some of the things I make, share some crafting ideas & tips, bore you with my absolute obsession with Tilda fabrics & papercrafts, review craft books with you and maybe even share some fab recipe ideas from my cooking adventures as I get my head around the phenomenon that is blogging I might even do a few little tutorials for you too :) 

I am really excited about starting out on this new adventure and becoming part of the blogging community - so if anyone has any tips about sharing a blog, craft blog communities to join and something I only know as 'link parties' ( I do love a good party!) feel free to pop on with a little comment! 

For now here's a taster of some of my work  that is coming up in the new collections from Sarah's Simply Handmade to whet your appetite before blogging becomes my new fave thing to do ;)(I can only dream of becoming a blogging sensation one day!)



Much Love 

Sarah x

2 comments:

  1. you are a creative person....your creations are beautiful, cute n funny. Happy blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey there Heru - thanks very much! I haven't a clue what I'm doing really just having a go! LOL but appreciate you kind comments you'll have to let me know in a few blog posts time if I'm doing ok! X

      Delete