Sunday 4 September 2016

Beautiful Home Accessories Now Available

WOW !! So I have been a busy girl sewing a lovely new collection of home accessories. I'm hoping you are going to love the new range, lovingly handmade using gorgeous Tilda fabrics and a pretty hessian linen with a cute little white heart print. 



Everything is now available to buy on the website or if you are local you can come and visit me at my Sarah's Simply Handmade events Autumn 2016 in Norfolk in the lead up to Christmas.

Let's start off by showing you a lovely range of cushions to cosy up to this Autumn, I'm really loving the 'Forest Friends' print and most of my cushions have a different complementary fabric on the back to give them some interest and allow you to 'play' with your decor! All the cushions have been fairly priced between £15 - £18 (Shop for cushions here)



When I made the range I made sure to use complementary fabrics for those of you that might want to buy more than one piece to go with your room schemes at home as you will see here with these cute shabby chic hearts, with a little hint of lavender to bring the countryside in to your homes. Hearts are larger than average measuring 13 x 16 cm and are priced at just £8 each. (Shop here for hearts)

Of course I've made hearts and cushions before but I also wanted to bring in some new ideas starting with some fab little doorstops, really you have three different styles to choose from .... first to show you are these perfectly practical little cube doorstops (£12.50 each) filled entirely with rice to weight them down and make them strong enough to keep your doors open:


I also have a couple of my cute doggy doorstops (£17.50 each) available but I will be making more of these in due course or you can have one made for you in fabrics to suit your own decor schemes at home! 


Finally and maybe my new favourites are the gorgeous 'Little Houses' (£15 each) .... these can either be used as an ornament to place in your home or as they are half filled with rice to add some weight so they would work equally well as a doorstop for you. (Shop all doorstops here)


The other items I have made for the new range are all storage related as such, I had these gorgeous little wire hangers with hearts and so I've made some pretty little storage caddies (15 each) that you can use anywhere around the home but I think they would work perfectly in bedrooms, and also some beautiful sets of three fabric storage baskets (£20 each). (Shop all storage pretties here)


To complete the storage idea I've started making some pretty but very practical peg bags (£12.50) to brighten up an boring laundry day. They all feature a 30 cm wooden coat hanger for you to hang the bag on the washing line whilst putting out your linens:


and to go with these some large fully lined drawstring bags that are perfect for use as laundry bags. The large drawstring bags feature a loop at the bag to hang on a peg or door and tie with a soft rope tie (£18 each). (Shop peg & laundry bags here)


I will be making a few more bits to just complete the range but I know from experience many of my customers always like to have things made to order to match their own schemes at home. By choosing a made to order item you get to choose the fabrics and colours you like and have the perfect sized items for you, you can also have items personalised if you so wish.

I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of these beautiful handmade home accessories made entirely by me at Sarah's Simply Handmade in your homes .... 

Much love as always 

Sarah X












No comments:

Post a Comment