Sunday 25 September 2016

Carpe Diem - Ballerina Planner (The Reset Girl) - Part Two - Inserts, Sticker Heaven & Lots of Planner Accessories

Now that I've introduced you to the Carpe Diem Ballerina Planner for the Reset Girl shall we now indulge in a world of pretties to make your planner come to life!


Whether you are going to be using the 'Ballerina' or already have a planner you are in love with you can transform it with all the beautiful additions from The Reset Girl collection. I'm going to share the ones I've bought for my planner and show you some other lovelies available too!


So where do I start? How about the Dividers, for me this is the essential part of planner organisation so I can put my life in to little compartments! You get 6 in total:


These are super fab! Not only for their practical purpose but LOOK at those designs! I'm loving the 50's vibe with the ladies bringing a little bit of vintage to the party.

I have a few basic 'structure' items I like to use so as well as the Dividers we have the perfect Pocket Dividers, great for keeping stickers, photos & all sorts of bits in:


You get three of these in the pack all of them have pockets on both sides giving you plenty of room for all your 'must keeps' throughout the year. 

Another item I've always liked in my planners are dashboards, I just love having a little inspiring piece to see me through the week. In my next blog when I share my set up you'll see exactly how I use them.


Don't you just love all the detail all of the dashboards & dividers?! They are seriously irresistible ... I love all the little quotes, the colour palette is ADORABLE, the muted tones are truly beautiful. 



My last 'essential' for my 'Ballerina' has to be the 3 x 4 cards ... well with that little window winking at me in the front of the planner it really is just begging to be changed regularly with a cute card to reflect my mood!


Although the main detail is on the front of these cards I'm almost tempted to buy a second set as they all have pretty patterns on the back to match the rest of the collection. Again the detail is phenominal:


If you read my previous blog you will know that the reason I bought this planner is because it incorporates everything I love ~ crafting, creating, sewing, planning (of course!!) muted colour palettes, the whole pretty stationery thing, being organised, stuff for business and of course ..... THE STICKERS!! ha ha .... oh the stickers, glorious stickers to bring a smile to my face and my months & weeks throughout the year. 


These stickers are great and I plan on adding some more too as soon as 'payday' comes around. Each of these sticker buys have 8 sheets of stickers (2 of each design). From left to right: Inspiration Quotes, Icon Stickers & Basic Monthly Stickers.


Just look at some of the details here, OMG! seriously whoever designed these needs a medal and a jolly big hug! As you can see things like 'Plan it like it's HOT!', washi tape strips, sewing bits, cameras, planners, 'Planner Girls are the Happiest Girls' (well we all know that!!)and SO much more to make are planners attractive and motivate us along the way ~ simply pretty, perfect & practical too! 

I also needed some really practical things for my planner but even the basics are well thought through:


From left to right: L - Monthly calendar stickers (these are perfect I like to be able to check back & forward & here there are 6 of each month and I'll show you how I use them ALL in my next blog for 'my set up'. M - Essential papers (lined and graphed) 18 sheets of each and the paper quality is really good not flimsy at all. You also see in the middle pic a 'Get it Girl' to do list which is hole punched and the Ballerina planner has an allocated place for it in the back of the planner. R - The Doc-It Journal, now this was one of items that really sold the whole Reset Girl thing to me. It fits perfectly in the back of the Ballerina planner and great for bullet journals etc. Again I'll show you more of the Doc-It Journal in my next blog.



I can't wait to start using my planner to enjoy the work that has gone in to creating all of these pretties! I'm just finishing my set up at the moment so that it will be ready to use from the 1st October. I may have to buy a few more bits though ... not sure I can wait to put them on my 'Christmas wish list' ... so here's what else you can get in the Reset Girl collection:


Page Pins, Page Markers, Clear Stickers, A stamp with clever little phrases perfect for planning, word label stickers (these look great!!) perfect post it notes and of course 'matchy matchy' washi tape!! <sigh> 

If you're salivating at how fab these are and how much you need them in your planner life here's some trusted places you can buy them in the UK:



See you next time when I get to show you my planner set up and maybe share some ideas about how to get the most out of your planner!! 

Sarah X

No comments:

Post a Comment