Sunday 25 September 2016

Carpe Diem - Ballerina Planner (The Reset Girl) - Part One - The Boxed Set

Oh My Gosh!!! I think I've finally found my 'unicorn' the perfect planner ........ !! Let me introduce the Carpe Diem Ballerina Planner featuring the Reset Girl Designs ....... all I can say is WOW! WOW! WOW! I'm in love ........ !! 


It's really perfect for me as it incorporates everything I'm in to - pink!, sewing, planning, creating, pastels, inspiration in fact I don't know what there isn't to fall in love with so let's have a look shall we?!?! ...



As I'm no good at videos I thought I would walk you through all the beautiful features of this planner here instead .. Everything you see here is all included (yes I know you'll find that hard to believe!) in the box set although you can buy the planner separately without any of the inserts. So let's start with the cover ~ a gorgeous pastel salmon/baby pink faux leather with a gold snapper and the gold glasses charm. Look inside and you'll find everything you could possibly need: 3 little pockets on the inside for business cards, post its, paperclip decor etc and a little window pocket perfectly sized for the 3 x 4 pocket cards (one included in the boxed set) or a photograph, plus an interior pocket to slip receipts, to do lists etc.

You can't really see here but in the inside back cover you have a pocket that perfectly fits the 'Doc It Journal' and a space for the 'To Do' list (you'll see these in my blog Part Two!). The planner features beautiful gold rings that are a really good size to be able to keep plenty in your planner & an elastic pen loop for your favourite pen. Now if all that isn't enough let's explore the beautiful contents included in the box set.


I  total you get 24) Monthly Calendar Pages (Undated), (12) Monthly Tabbed Dividers (Undated), (72) Vertical Weekly Inserts (Undated), (1) Acetate Dashboard With Gold Foil Print, (4) Assorted Decorative Inserts and (1) 3 x 4 Pocket Card - In the picture above you can see the 4 Decorative inserts.

Ok - let's explore the months .... shall we start at the beginning? ~ Here's JANUARY, with the Monthly Tabbed Divider, the Monthly Goal tracker, the Vertical weekly set up for the month & really useful monthly log. Everything co-ordinates beautifully and as you'll see from the whole collection the attention to detail is second to none.


Right let's whizz through the rest of the months so you get to see all the inserts, For each of the months I've just photographed the Monthly Tabbed Dividers & the Goal Trackers a the weekly inserts & monthly logs are all the same just in the colours to compliment that month's theme.
FEBRUARY

February is all about the typewriter and getting organised.

MARCH
March is full of pretty florals and coffee cups

APRIL
One of my favourite months with all the cute little birds

MAY

It's all so blooming lovely!! And killing it 'Like a Boss' 

JUNE
A super colourful month with geometric designs & clocks

JULY

Gorgeous colours for Summer and cute cameras for capturing the moments

AUGUST
Tick Tock!! Corals, pinks & browns & inspiration aplenty! 

SEPTEMBER
September is for vision & planning - love this idea

OCTOBER
Seriously!?!? WOW! My perfect month all that crafty loveliness!

NOVEMBER
More blooms with cute little details 'Beautiful Girl' ~ thank you!!

DECEMBER
It's the end of the year and the perfect time to 'Reset Your Life' 

I think you'll all agree each month is just going to get you inspired and feel positive to achieve your goals whatever they may be...

Now you've seen all the monthly tabbed dividers but incredibly the vertical weekly inserts also have there own!! There were too many of these to show you as each month has a weekly set and each weekly set has a pretty divider at the start and one at the end but here's a few to give you an idea:


Apart from just absolutely loving the reset girl collection I'm just overwhelmed and amazed at the attention to detail from the designers at Simple Stories (www.simplestories.com) to have even come up with these ideas - personally with this collection it's like someone walked around in my head for a couple of days and totally put everything I need in to one perfect planner! (You just wait until you see all the gorgeous inserts, stickers and accessories which I'll share with you in Part Two that complete your planner so perfectly and you will see what I mean!) 

Here's a little close up of some of the beautiful details The Reset Girl has to offer in the Carpe Diem Ballerina Planner Boxed Set:

If you would like to own one of these little beauties for yourself you can buy them at any of these trusted places in the UK:

Craftie-Charlie: http://www.craftie-charlie.co.uk/
TheHomemakery: http://www.thehomemakery.co.uk/
Mrs Brimbles: http://www.mrsbrimbles.co.uk/

I hope you've enjoyed this little tour ... check back for Part Two (the inserts & extras) and finally Part Three (my set up) 

Much Love as always

Sarah X

No comments:

Post a Comment